- Calories: 271 calories per 100g ground beef, 165 calories per 100g liver
- Protein: 27g per 100g ground beef, 26g per 100g liver
- Fat: 15g per 100g ground beef, 4.4g per 100g liver
- Carbohydrate: 0g in ground beef, 3.8g in 100g liver
- Beef stock
- Cut up your beef and liver into similar sized cubes of around an inch.
- Brown them on the stove top, but don’t worry about cooking them through.
- Add your browned beef and liver to a large pot.
- Cover with beef stock and top up with water.
- Add a generous pinch of salt to your cooking water, and bring to a gentle boil.
- Turn the heat down, and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to thicken.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.