- Calories: Roughly 150 in the eggs, 180 in cream, 102 in butter.
- Protein: roughly 12g in the eggs, 37g per 100g bacon.
- Fat: 5g per egg, 18 in the cream, 12g in butter.
- Carbs: 0.6g per egg, 2.4g in the cream.
- 2 large free range eggs
- 6 tbsp single cream or full cream milk
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt to taste
Scrambled eggs is a crazy simple carnivore recipe that you can cook up anytime of day and usually in less than 5 minutes. But these aren't just any scrambled eggs. These are the creamiest scrambled eggs you've ever had.
- To start, lightly whisk the eggs and cream together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Heat up your non stick frying pan and throw in the butter. Sit tight until the butter is melted but not brown.
- Pour in your egg and cream mixture and let it sit for about 20 seconds.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir it up by lifting one side of the mix and folding it over the other.
- Keep folding until the eggs are 90% cooked then switch off your pan.
- Using the remaining heat from the pan, fold the eggs a few more times.
- Move the eggs to a plate.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.