- Calories: 271 calories per 100g ground beef, 165 calories per 100g liver
- Protein: 27g per 100g ground beef, 26g per 100g liver
- Fat: 15g per 100g ground beef, 4.4g per 100g liver
- Carbohydrate: 0g in ground beef, 3.8g in 100g liver
- Beef tallow
- Over a medium high heat, melt your tallow.
- Add your ground beef to the pan, breaking it up into pieces with a spoon.
- Add salt during cooking, to taste.
- Wash the liver thoroughly and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Put the beef to one side, and add your washed and dried liver to the pan.
- Cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 70°C and remains there for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook the liver, and serve with the beef while still hot.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.