- Calories: 348kcal
- Protein: 25g
- Fats: 27g
- Carbs: 1g
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
This is a perfect option for a party or a picnic. Easy, delicious finger food.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a shallow dish or bowl (you'll be dipping the wings in this later).
- Combine the dry ingredients together - Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper - in a separate bowl.
- Dip the wings one at a time in the butter and then roll in the cheese and herb mixture. Arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven, cool, and serve warm.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.