- Calories: 302 per serving.
- Protein: 28g per serving.
- Fat: 18g per serving.
- Carbohydrates: 7g per serving.
These ingredients make four servings. Takes 5 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes to grill and 15 minutes to rest.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 firm fish fillets, such as cod or haddock
- 1 cup plain yogurt (optional)
- 1 cucumber (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with soy, curry, garlic, ginger, cumin and sesame oil.
- Place fish in a large resealable bag and pour in soy mixture. Squeeze as much air as possible from the bag. Seal tightly with an elastic band as close to fish as possible. Massage to evenly coat with marinade. Leave at room temperature for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, oil your grill and heat barbecue to medium-high.
- For your optional serving sauce; peel cucumber, then slice in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scrape out and discard seeds. Coarsely grate onto paper towels. Pat dry and stir into yogurt along with pinches of salt.
- Remove fillets from marinade. Place on grill and barbecue, covered, until fish is firm to the touch. For fish roughly an inch thick, cook around 5 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy with the optional cucumber-yogurt sauce.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.