- Calories: 350 per serving
- Protein: 8g per serving
- Fat: 40g per serving
- Carbs: 4g per serving
- 400g cream cheese
- 200g grass fed butter
- 80ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
If you're a bit more relaxed carnivore, consider topping with properly prepared coconut or almond slices for a bit of crunch.
- Take the cream cheese and grass fed butter out of the fridge a few hours before you intend to make this dessert so they can soften.
- Put the cream cheese, butter and cream into a mixing bowl and mix until soft and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eryhtritol.
- Mix one more time.
- Serve into single portions.
- Cover and put it in the fridge to set a little.
- Eat for dessert or when you need some extra fat!