- Calories: 407 per serving
- Fat: 32 grams per serving
- Protein: 22 grams per serving
- Carbohydrates: 4 grams per serving
- 2 cups shredded cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, then add the heavy cream, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the shredded cheese.
- Pour the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions, until the waffles are golden brown.
- Serve the waffles hot, with your choice of toppings such as butter, cheese, or bacon.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.