- Calories: 700kcal
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 70g
- Carbs: 4g
- 2 eggs
- 350 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp xylitol
Everyone loves ice cream and the carnivore diet would be much harder without it. Luckily, we have a carnivore ice cream recipe that you'll love. It's quick and simple to make too.
- First, separate the eggs yolks from the whites.
- Whisk the egg yolks until smooth and fluffy and set them aside for later.
- Combine the heavy whipping cream with, vanilla extract and sweetener in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the cream thickens.
- Set your burner to a low heat and add the whipped egg yolks into the mixture.
- Stir until the mixture thickens.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- Next, beat the egg whites until fluffy then fold into the cool cream mixture.
- Pour the whole mix into a freezable tupperware or jar with a lid and place in the freezer.
- Stir occasionally and continue freezing until it reaches desired consistency.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.