- Calories: 463 per serving
- Fat: 41 grams per serving
- Protein: 17 grams per serving
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams per serving
- 6 large eggs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Hard boil the eggs by placing them in a saucepan and covering them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-12 minutes. Drain the eggs and run them under cold water to cool.
- Peel the eggs and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Divide the ground beef mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Flatten each portion of ground beef into a thin patty, then place an egg in the center of each patty.
- Wrap the ground beef around the egg, shaping it into a smooth ball.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the scotch eggs.
- Cook the scotch eggs for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the ground beef is cooked through and the eggs are heated through.
- Serve the scotch eggs hot, with your choice of dipping sauce or on their own.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.