Nutrition (For the Buns)
- Calories: 191 per serving
- Serves: 4
- Fat: 16 grams per serving
- Protein: 11 grams per serving
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams per serving
Ingredients (For the buns)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions (For the Buns)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, then add the salt. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the shredded mozzarella cheese and almond flour.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a round bun shape.
- Place the buns on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the buns are golden brown and set.
- Allow the buns to cool completely before slicing and serving with your choice of carnivore diet burgers or other toppings.
Nutrition (For the burgers)
- Calories: 343 per serving
- Serves: 4
- Fat: 29 grams per serving
- Protein: 21 grams per serving
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams per serving
Ingredients (For The Burgers)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 4 slices cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella)
Directions (For The Burgers)
- Preheat a grill or griddle to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Divide the ground beef mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Place the patties on the grill or griddle and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until the burgers are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- During the last minute of cooking, top each burger with a slice of cheese.
- Serve the burgers hot, on their own or with your choice of toppings such as bacon or additional cheese.
Looking for More Carnivore Recipes
Check out our comprehensive library of carnivore diet recipes for tasty animal based dishes. If you have your own recipe, consider adding it.